About WI Migrator
WI Migrator performs a migration of TFS work items environment from a Team Project to another, cross TFS collections / servers.
A great solution for migrating between two live TFS environments, including migration to the cloud, from the cloud or between clouds.
- Work items from source environment can be filtered by area/iteration/Work item Types.
- WI Migrator attempts to create them in similar area/iteration path (or using default)
- Duplication performed between work items with the same work item type name, and based on the same work item fields.
- User can choose whether to save the latest revision of work items or all revisions
- User can choose whether using bypass mode in target environment (requires admin permissions), to restore with original date and user field values.
- Test suites refer to the migrated test cases, and requirement based suites refer to the migrated requirements
- References to shared steps (in test case steps) are updated to reference the migrated shared steps.
- Hyperlinks are created to link to original work items and original changesets.
- On migration on same collection, TFS links created to original work items and original changesets.
you. We even back it up with a
100% satisfaction guarantee!